If you are looking for a Professional Virtual Author’s Assistant, please browse our directory of certfied PVAAs below, or submit an RFP to receive proposals from interested members.
Black Swan Author Assistance – San Diego, CA USA
As a self published author, I understand the importance of having a Project Manager be the center point for keeping your book project coordinated, on time and on budget.
I have assembled a team of highly skilled professionals in the publishing industry to help produce your book from start to finish.
Black Swan Author’s Assistance services cover your entire book production:
Book cover art and design
Uploading to Amazon and Kindle
As an author, you are working hard on your book in your field of expertise. As an author’s assistant (my expertise) I can help you navigate and coordinate your book project from beginning to final product.
- Social media marketing — Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Amazon, Goodreads, etc. …
What A Novel Idea – Dallas, TX USA
I’m Chelsea! I’m an avid reader, aspiring writer and Certified Professional Author’s Assistant, specializing in book marketing. My mission is to assist authors with publishing, marketing and other book details so they can focus on what they do best—writing.
My services include:
- Social media marketing — Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Amazon, Goodreads, etc.
- Ghostwriting blogs & articles
- Creating author newsletters for readers
- Contest coordination
- Website updates & content
- Graphic design — bookmarks, promotional materials, ads, quote images, and more
- Email monitoring
- Manuscript beta-reading (initial editing before it goes to a copy editor)
- Assisting with obtaining permissions to use quotes, images, etc. for a book
- Self-publishing assistance including obtaining an ISBN, bar code, eBook creation, etc.
- And more!
Alexemi Publishing – Philadelphia, PA, USA
More and more independent authors are also professional speakers with assistance needs extending beyond the publishing of their books. For this reason, Alexemi Publishing offers speaker support services to help speakers effectively and efficiently manage and maximize their business. Successful speakers have always relied on professional help to handle all the administrative and professional duties that are above and beyond what the speaker does on stage. This is where a Virtual Speaker Assistant (VSA) can help. Let us know what type of support you need to help your speaking business flourish!